5 Reasons to Use an Insurance Agent
Insurance can be a tricky thing to navigate, but it’s not something you can afford to go without. How do you know you’re making the right coverage choices? How do you know you’re getting the best value? You could attempt to use the internet, or you could use a trusted, professional insurance agency. Here are 5 reasons to use an insurance agent.
- They provide customer service. If you have coverage questions or worse, need to report a claim, your insurance agent will work with the insurance company on your behalf. They are there to help you through all the changes in your life: getting married, buying a home, adding a teen driver to your policy, or covering your retirement condo. Your agent will find you competitive pricing and make sure you are adequately covered. Your agent works with you, knows you by name, and becomes your personal adviser, taking the time to listen to you and understand your individual needs. Your insurance agent becomes your advocate and provides customer service in the crazy world of insurance.
- They are licensed experts. Insurance agents can explain the complicated world of insurance in simple terms and help you make smart decisions. You can search the internet to define the terms for you, but agents live it every day. They are able to explain everything to you in words you understand, including answers to your questions. You wouldn’t trust a lawyer or doctor without a license. Why wouldn’t you seek the advice of a licensed insurance agent to be sure that your home, your auto, or your business is properly protected?
- They give you choices. Independent agents are kind of like personal shoppers. They will sift through all the different companies’ rates and coverage options to find the best options for you. They then present the options for you to make the final choice. It’s your insurance, after all.
- They are a one-stop shop. Insurance agents can often meet all your coverage needs at once, limiting the number of companies you have to deal with. They can provide quotes for home, auto, car, and renter’s insurance. Many insurance agents can also provide you with life and health insurance, as well.
- They are right around the corner. Insurance agencies are often staffed with your neighbors and acquaintances. They share your interest in the community you live in and understand the benefits and difficulties of living in your community. They’re people who are involved and invested in your community. They are right around the corner and ready to help.
Don’t leave your insurance questions up to the advice of the internet. Trust your insurance agent to get you the best coverage for the best deal with your best interests in mind. To learn more about what insurance agencies can provide, contact the Trottier Insurance Group at 262-652-7963.